STOVE TOP *DEFROST PRIOR TO COOKING*
• Remove sleeve and film lid. Place food in a non-stick pot
• Heat slowly with lid on and bring to a gentle simmer
• Gently stir occasionally to avoid sticking
NOTE: Gas and electric hobs vary in temperature control. These cooking instructions are a guide only
OVEN *COOK FROM FROZEN*
• Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove sleeve and film lid
• Place in the centre of the oven on a baking tray
• Cover with kitchen foil halfway through the cook to avoid over browning or drying out *DO NOT SEAL*
*THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR GRILLING UNLESS PLACED IN AN OVEN PROOF DISH
320g (Serves 1)
Total: 15-20 minutes
Cook for 10 minutes, gently stir then cook for a further 5-10 minutes
1.28kg (Serves 4)
Total: 45-50 minutes
Cook for 20 minutes, gently stir then cook for a further 20-25 minutes
*It’s important to note that the listed portion sizes should be used as a guide only, as it really depends on each individual’s appetite and if any accompaniments are being served.
• Ensure food is piping hot throughout. If not, heat for an additional brief period
• Allow food to stand for 2 minutes before serving
• Once defrosted, please keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Follow cooking guidelines but reduce the cooking time
Serving Suggestion: Serve with our Creamy Mashed Potatoes and Minted Peas
Gluten, Wheat, Cow’s milk. May contain traces of Egg and Soy.
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.